Future marketing executives must be able to critically think their way through problem solving. Students that focus on the MBA marketing concentration are taught how to reason in an open-ended manner, with an ability to derive an unlimited number of solutions. They are able to construct the situation, discover opportunistic problems, compile and analyze information in new ways while creating solutions. All this is done with supporting reasoning behind the solution.
- MKT806 – Marketing Research for Decision Making
- MKT807 – Consumer Insights
- MKT809 – Pricing, Profitability and Marketing Metrics
- MKT810 – Open Innovation Management
- MKT811 – Brand Insights
- MKT812 – Integrated Marketing Communication
- MKT816 – Marketing Analysis
- MKT817 – Business Development and Sales Management
- MKT820 – New Product Development and Portfolio Management
- MKT821 – Brand Strategy
- MKT822 – Applications in Integrated Marketing Communication
- MKT860 – Understanding and Assessing the Global Business Environment
- MKT862 – Global Marketing
- MKT870 – Global Business Strategy
- MKT872 – Experiential Learning in Global Marketing Management
A student organization that offers opportunities for friendships and networking, for doing business and having fun, the MBAMA sponsors a mentorship program with top corporations, the marketing case competition, development of alumni contacts, treks to marketing firms, and presentations by marketing professionals.
Our student-operated consulting firm advises clients on a variety of business issues and provides students with working knowledge of consulting practices, business strategies, marketing plans and distribution channels. Spartan Consulting contracts projects from Fortune 500 and small firms alike.
Our marketing MBA faculty prepare future business leaders and scholars for success in the fields of sales, marketing management, marketing research, and international marketing, and strive to be at the forefront of knowledge through their research, teaching, service, and outreach efforts.