The Broad study abroad program takes students to the most relevant countries shaping the business world today.
Students have the opportunity to:
- Explore business practices in emerging and mature markets
- Participate in company visits, cultural tours, and meetings with prominent MSU alumni
- Go on treks to both multinational and local companies in the host country to compare divergent business models
- Gain exposure to a variety of customs, laws, and regulations
- Learn about human resource issues affecting other countries
Countries the Broad MBA students traveled to on Study Abroad in the recent past:
- Czech Republic
- S. Africa
Study abroad and summer internships
The study abroad program immediately follows spring semester, allowing students to participate in both a two-week study abroad program and a summer internship.
A study abroad program can be completed after either the first or second year, Students who participate following their second year must extend their graduation date to August.