Process & Deadlines
The Broad Full-Time MBA Program accepts applications only via our online MSU Full-Time MBA Application system.
During your application process, you will have many opportunities to interact with our students, faculty, and staff.
Follow these steps to apply for the Broad Full-Time MBA program.
- Take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Complete and submit the online MSU Full-Time MBA Application.
- Schedule an evaluative interview, either in person or via Skype.
In addition, you may wish to:
- Request more information about the Broad MBA or download our view book.
- Attend an MBA recruiting event either on- or off-campus.
- Attend a Broad MBA webinar.
- Attend an MBA On-Campus Exploration Program.
- Schedule an on-campus visit.
Entering Fall 2017 class application deadlines:
|Round||Application deadline||Decisions mailed by||Notes|
|Early Round||October 2, 2016||November 11, 2016||Application available- August 1|
|1||November 6, 2016||December 16, 2016||Application available- August 1|
|2||January 8, 2017||March 10, 2017||Application available- August 1|
|3||March 5, 2017||April 7, 2017||Application available- August 1|
|4||April 2, 2017||May 5, 2017||Application available- August 1|
Note– candidates from Sub-Saharan Africa applying as part of the MasterCard Foundation fellows program need to submit an application by round 2. International applicants applying through the regular application process can apply in all rounds (there is no separate international application deadline).