Essay B is a video essay which provides an applicant the ability to demonstrate in their own words who they are and what they bring to the Broad MBA program. In addition, the video essay is an interactive way to complete an essay in a relatively short period of time. Each applicant will complete five short video essay questions with two minutes to respond to each question. Click on the link below to begin:
Video Essay Link
- There is a practice question which will not be recorded and can be completed as many times to get comfortable with the format and technology. The practice question will be similar to the actual video essay question.
- The question response does not need to take the entire two minutes. If you have time remaining once complete, click anywhere in the video box to end the recording.
- Please be concise with your response, the recording with automatically stop after two minutes.
- There will be an option to rerecord your response up to two times.
- Once the question is asked there will be a three second delay to respond. The question will appear on the screen for reference.
- We estimate the Video Essays will take 20-25 minutes to complete – which includes time for set-up and answering all the practice questions.
- And finally, remember to dress professionally, look at the camera, relax and be yourself.
- use Google Chrome to complete the video essay
- use a laptop or desktop that is connected to the internet via a cable instead of Wi-Fi
- use a PC instead of a MAC