Skip to main content

Michigan State University masthead

Financial Aid & Loans

A number of financial resources are available to assist you in managing your investment in a Broad MBA.

Federal Aid & Loans

U.S. citizens or permanent residents apply for federal loans via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Dual degree: Juris Doctor/MBA

Financial aid for Broad students enrolled in the Juris Doctor/MBA dual degree program is determined on a special case basis. If you are enrolled in the program, you should contact MSU College of Law Financial Aid at (517) 432-2810 for assistance.

Private loans

Funded by private lending institutions, private education loans require a separate loan application. Most lenders make it easy for you to apply and sign up online.

International Loans for MBA

International students are not eligible to file a FAFSA or receive federally funded U.S. student loans or need-based financial aid. With the current U.S. banking industry climate, domestic loan options for international students are limited to only those with a credit-worthy U.S. citizen cosigner or U.S. permanent resident cosigner. International students are advised to first contact banks in the country of their origin to secure loans.

MSU Office of Financial Aid

Cindy Osborne, MBA Liaison

Michigan State University

Contact Information Site Map Privacy Statement Site Accessibility
Call MSU: (517) 355-1855 Visit: MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer. Notice of Nondiscrimination
SPARTANS WILL. © Michigan State University